What is a narcissistic addiction
What you need to know about narcissism
They are always out for compliments and consider themselves so important that everyone has to submit to them. Due to their high expectations and the inability to recognize the needs of others, they sometimes shamelessly take advantage of their fellow human beings. They devalue strangers' achievements and successes: they have to make others small in order to feel great about themselves.
Narcissists are sociable but intolerant
The opposite is often hidden behind the megalomania of pathological narcissists. Those affected do not simply have excessive self-confidence. Rather, their self-worth is high, but fluctuates more and depends more than usual on the recognition of others. This makes them more vulnerable than other people. A derogatory remark or justified criticism can send pathological narcissists on a steep decline.
If that happens, they don't withdraw sadly, but see red. They are prone to outbursts of anger and as a rule see no reason to keep the peace. In psychology this trait is called “socially incompatible”. Typically, narcissists are also very extroverted - which can make for an explosive mix.
- Religions can die
- How does commercial real estate finance work
- Why can't people stop judging you
- How do I get better at accents
- What do you think of vain people
- How are plane crashes investigated
- How much do fertility treatments cost 1
- How are private blockchains used
- What happened to Outkast
- Is HCL Infosystems good company
- If a trade war gets worse
- Is an increase in MTech fees at the IIT justified?
- How do Indian media manipulate people
- When is a death classified as suicide?
- What is the difference between murder and murder
- Nepal Why did Nepal become secular
- Smart people are less energetic
- What makes football exciting?
- Time zones can change vertically
- What does 6000 mean in sports betting
- Where do skunks live 1
- What is an O2O Commerce startup
- Does absolute democracy really work
- What people create problems in our life