How should democracy be
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
In a nutshell
Rule of the people
The term "democracy" comes from the Greek and means "rule of the people". This form of government has existed in Germany since 1949, before it existed from 1918 to 1933. In a democracy, all citizens have the same rights and obligations. They are not ruled by an emperor, nor a king or general.
The people determine
In a democracy all people are free to speak their minds, to meet, to get information. There are different parties that express their ideas in so-called party programs. In a democracy, citizens vote for people and parties by whom they want to be governed for a certain period of time. And if the government does its job badly, the people can choose another government in the next election.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- Does secularism eliminate extremism
- What are 10 bird names in Hindi
- Is there a Korean mafia in America
- What makes one person faster than another
- Can we carry pets in ola taxis
- All FBI agents have degrees
- The American auto industry is failing now
- Who are you going to kick out of India
- Why is Pakistan poorer than India
- How dangerous is infrared light
- Who buys travel accessories
- Australia is the oldest continent
- Every sane being is in search of happiness
- What is it like to have amblyopia
- How do I start giving gifts back
- Is India really a republic?
- How should I learn math effectively
- Why was Amit Shah tortured
- How do I make the chat interesting
- Why do people hate neoliberalism
- Can Indian women marry Pakistani men
- What would a life be without selfish people
- Do television actors ever receive syndication money
- How does China benefit from Pakistan's support?