Which way should I take my life?
I. The development towards suicide / suicide attempt
Suicide is not an "illness", but it is often a conclusionpathological developmentthat one at the following three phases recognizes:
1. Consideration phase
In this first stage theSuicide as a possible solution to the problem taken into consideration.
Often play outwardlyrole models an important role, e.g. suicides in the family, the environment, literary figures (think e.g. of Goethe’s Werther), etc.
Internally, there are also deeply rooted causes such asaggressionsthat can not be discharged to the outside and soagainst yourself turn.
2. Ambivalence phase
Suicidality is based on an ambivalence between life and death. Once the thought of suicide is seriously considered, a fight ensues betweenself-sustaining and self-destructive forces.
At this stage the contestant givesAppeals and emergency calls of yourself that oneabsolutely true and serious should take.
The ability to perceive this is often blocked in the environment by one's own fear and ambivalence. The endangered person needs the full attention of a caregiver during this period.
3. A decision has been made
Nowthere is often a calming down one that liked by the environmentmisinterpreted becomes: In reality you can never know in which direction the decision has actually been made!
After all, inquiries can be helpful, and who is actually in favor of oneDecided to go on living has can usually also be clearGive reasons for this.
Is missing upon requesta positive answerso this is rather thanAlarm sign to evaluate.
Every announcement is already thereto take seriouslyso this is even more true of any suicide attempt. “Light” suicide attempts are often followed by more. 10% of those who have ever survived a suicide act ultimately die of suicide.
4. The overall development - increasing narrowing:
Overall that isDevelopment to suicide by aincreasing narrowing marked:
If the suicide fantasies are intended first, they will arise later. Social contacts are increasingly restricted. The feeling of constriction, with no way out but death, increasingly encompasses all areas of life. Particularly noteworthy is the affective narrowing, lack of affective resonance, which acts like a calming down, but as already mentioned, rather indicates a decision.
Go to Why People Take Their Own Life
- Did Karl Marx die of AIDS
- Why is gold cheaper than platinum
- What if the US became an empire?
- Can I buy Reliance Trends clothing online
- People are naturally selfish
- Are all Kashmiri Pandits vegetarians
- What is a derelict Roman Catholic
- Does a green card ever expire?
- What is the harvest index of grain
- Do LGBT rights fall under minority rights
- Can Pakistan and Afghanistan form a confederation?
- Can a Marine Infantryman volunteer for combat?
- Hides in Tokyo Ghoul dies
- How do you find freelance writing appearances
- Why do flies have so many eyes
- What is the political philosophy of Plato
- What is traditional politics
- Xerox Shop How Can It Make It Profitable
- How do you turn glasses into sunglasses?
- When will Denmark's society fall?
- What caste is Rawat in?
- Chopin had a teacher
- Will the Entealization from SSRI Withdrawal go away?
- Which companies support Trump