How do you flirt with a vampire
I was warming up when I remembered I forgot my fries. I probably still had it in the car.
Thank goodness I already had the car key since I had taken it to the football field with Jer. I went into the large parking lot and ran to my car.
I opened the trunk and searched it. No fries? But I thought I took her with me.
Then it occurred to me. I put it in the gym bag. In Tyler's sports bag.
"Damn it." I mumbled and closed the trunk.
Suddenly I had this unmistakable feeling of being watched. I spun around, but there was no one there. I should get back to the others right away!
I looked around one last time and took a step forward. Stupidly in someone. I gave a startled cry and then recognized Damon.
Was that serious? You could actually classify him as a stalker.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him suspiciously.
"Have a nice evening too. Why have I been greeted with a 'What are you doing here' lately?"
"Well, maybe that's because you always show up uninvited. And because you never really answer that question," I replied.
"Okay, I'll tell you then. I'm hiding from Caroline." He whispered the last sentence. Normally I would have asked why, but I got a feeling that was exactly what he wanted.
"Aha. Well then I have to go again.", I said and wanted to walk past him when he suddenly grabbed my arm.
"Hey, wait a minute. You don't often have the opportunity to talk to a beautiful girl alone," he said with a grin. I tore myself away.
"So you're just hiding from Caroline, are you? And the fact that you lie in wait for me and flirt with me all the time is completely unintentional?" I said sarcastically. He was silent for a moment, then nodded approvingly.
"You're right. I have other intentions," he admitted.
What the...? He just said it so bluntly?
"Like you," he added.
I raised my eyebrows.
"Mhm.", He nodded, "I can see that." What kind of game was that?
He leaned over to me.
"You want me," he whispered.
"Um, no. Not really," I said with a smile.
"Oh yes. You like me, you feel drawn to me. You think of me even if you don't want to think of me, I bet you've even dreamed of me, am I right?" I never thought of him like that. And I hadn't dreamed of him either. And when I do, I dream like I'm pushing him in front of a bus.
"And here and now you want to kiss me.", He mumbled and came closer and closer to me. But now it was enough!
I pulled out vigorously and gave him a slap on the face. I should have done that long ago.
"I don't know what your problems are, but I want to make one thing clear: I'm not like Caroline and I do everything you say. And actually you should have noticed at the dinner party that I was taken. Happily forgiven! So give up your hopes and find someone else, "I said harshly, leaving Damon standing, who looked after me, confused.
What was he actually imagining? That I'm falling for him from head to toe? Definitely not!
So where did I want to go? Oh yes. To Tyler. I'd rather kiss Damon ... Or maybe not.
I went back to the field, but the football players were all gone. I went to Elena.
"Um, do you know where Tyler is?" I asked her.
"I think he's in the locker room with the others. Why?"
"He's got my fries," I grumbled and headed towards the locker room.
"Hey, should I go with you?" Elena called after me.
"No, it's okay.", I answered and ran to the little house that was completely separated from everything.
As I got closer, I suddenly heard voices. Two men.
I got closer and looked around the corner.
Stefan and Damon? What were they doing there?
"... And that, my brother, is what is human about you.", Stefan was just saying. OK? Did i have to understand?
Damon didn't seem too impressed either.
"Salvatore!", Tanner's voice suddenly sounded. The trainer stepped out of the house.
"What's that supposed to mean? We have to win a game!" He shouted.
Damon paid him no heed.
"If that's human about me, what is it?" He said. I couldn't believe what followed now.
Damon raced towards Tanner at the speed of light, jerked his head to one side and ... took a bite?
I took a closer look. Indeed. It looked like he was drinking his blood!
"No!" Shouted Stefan.
Finally Damon let go of Tanner, who fell lifeless to the ground. He looked like the victims, the animal attacks.
Damon turned and I was barely able to hold back a scream. His face had turned into that of a monster. The eyes were dark red and white fangs protruded from the blood-smeared mouth.
Vampire! Why didn't I think of it earlier?
I had to get out of here and quickly!
I tried to slowly sneak backwards away, which worked at first. But suddenly I stepped on a branch that broke with a terrible loudness.
I still saw the heads of the Salvatores whirling around and then I ran.
But I didn't get far. I felt myself being grabbed by the shoulders and pressed against a wall. I screamed as loud as I could, knowing that it wouldn't do any good.
- Hitler was addicted to drugs
- How long is a Boeing 747
- Should I move to Berlin
- Which is better Kinley or Aquafina
- What does veiled compliance mean in the law?
- How can you raise 15,000 quickly
- How many poses does the Kama Sutra have
- Does absolute democracy really work
- Is very much like President Trump Julius Caesar
- What are some simple but brilliant ideas
- Is metallurgy and materials engineering completely theoretical
- Is OYO room safe for couples
- What are the best Taylor Swifts songs
- Tim Hortons watered down her coffee
- What does Wikipedia do with its money
- What are the art experiences that you have
- What is Romania doing right
- What are real estate forecasts for 2018
- How will Donald Trump change the libel laws
- Why does India import cotton from Australia
- Which political party is the most rational
- What is the song in the video
- How is knowledge seen in different cultures
- Who are the children of Brahma
- What did Israel offer the Palestinians
- What Mission Shakti means for India
- Were there Muslim victims of atrocities by the Nazis
- How successful is Masterchef Australia in India
- What is the Biggest Scam in Pakistan
- Was ancient India polytheistic or monotheistic?
- Is pharmacy a doomed profession in 2019?
- Why does Cantonese food taste so bland
- Swahili is spoken in Zambia