How and where can I export mushrooms
Imports of forest plants and their products, including wood, into the EU
1. Timber import regulations
In order to be able to create a tailor-made compilation of the legal regulations for the import of forest plants and their products, including wood in the form of logs, sawn timber and wood chips into the "European Union" and the Federal Republic of Germany, you can use the following form Fill out the "import request" and send it as an attachment to the email address given there - you will receive an answer within a few days.
Import request form
In many cases you have to register as an importer.
You can find the registration application here.
Registered companies are checked every three years - here is the checklist.
New regulations from December 14th, 2019
With the entry into force of the new EU Plant Health Regulation 2016/2031 "on measures to protect against plant pests and the" Control Regulation 2017/625 "on official controls to ensure the application of the regulations, including plant health, there will not only be new ones for everyone from 14.12.2019 valid phytosanitary regulations, but also additional requirements that relate to reporting obligations and registrations of import companies.
In this context, the previous registration portal "PGZ-online.de" for the registration of import inspections was deactivated on December 14, 2019 and the new Internet portal TRACES was activated (see No. 5 on this page).
Risk goods list temporarily suspended
As before, the previous risk goods list for plants and plant products has been suspended since December 14, 2019 due to the changeover to the new Internet portal and its revisions.
The revised list of risk goods for packaging wood can be found here:
In principle, every import can, as before, be subjected to an inspection within the framework of sovereign activity.
2. Additional provisions for the Asian longhorn beetle
For the very dangerous oneAsian longhorn beetle (Anoplophora glabripennis), the EU adopted special regulations for specified plant and wood imports in mid-2015. Below are the
Overview for ALB-specified plant and wood imports
and the implementation decision DFB 2015/893 / EU for protection against the introduction and spread of ALB.
- Can an animal become a Buddha
- Why is deficit financing important
- Why did the western world take over democracy
- Quora is made for Muslims
- How is culture in Pakistan
- Make intuitive types like sensors
- Why don't you love your family
- What's hot in Kerala politics
- What's the best extended theme song
- How do big corporations affect government?
- Why is Pakistan poorer than India
- Is a birth certificate required for anything?
- How the diamond industry changed in 2015
- How do I play the lottery on Lotto9ja
- What do doctors hold back from you
- How do you make a mixed drink
- What is the best skill to have
- What 5000 TVs would you buy
- How safe is Staffordshire University
- How do I make the best decisions
- All religions look down on women
- Why are you a Former Jehovah's Witness
- Why am I always mistreated?
- Where can I buy home accessories