What is workforce planning
1. Term: Personnel planning is the mental anticipation of future personnel measures. Personnel planning should ensure that in the short, medium and long term the employees required in the company are available in the required quality and quantity at the right time, in the right place and taking into account corporate policy goals. Personnel planning is a sub-task of personnel management and part of corporate planning.
2. Sub-areas: Personnel planning takes place in several process stages:
(1) Determination of personnel requirements;
(2) recruiting planning;
(3) planning of personnel development;
(4) planning of personnel deployment;
(5) Planning the layoffs.
3. Requirements: Meaningful personnel planning requires that comprehensive information about the positions, people, internal and external factors flow into the planning. This requires a well-developed personal information system that takes data protection into account.
4. Labor law regulations: According to § 92 BetrVG, the works council is to be informed and involved in an advisory capacity with regard to personnel planning. According to the purpose of the regulation, the concept of personnel planning includes above all the current and future personnel requirements in quantitative and qualitative terms, also those resulting from the personnel requirements personnel measures. The instruction must be comprehensive if planning is already available. The planning stage is reached when the considerations about personnel requirements and personnel coverage have progressed to the point where they can be viewed as guidelines according to which the employer intends to proceed in the company's personnel policy in the future.
According to § 92 II BetrVG, the works council can make suggestions to the employer for their introduction and implementation if there is no personnel planning yet. The employer is not obliged to follow the suggestions.
- Is HRD Minister Pokhriyal really a doctor
- How bad is the censorship in Ireland
- What brought you to the Catholic Church
- Is 55cancri e really a diamond planet
- Are autistic people properly represented
- Runkeeper vs. Nike + GPS Which is better
- Why are American Christians being circumcised
- Celebrities join in filming
- What is the PF
- Is XOR associative
- What are phospholipids made of
- When did Australia banned weapons?
- What is the birthstone for October
- Why did Jesus return from the dead?
- Did the Yazidis consider themselves Hindus
- Why do you play chess
- How do I cure myopia
- Did Hitler give drugs to his soldiers
- Is good socialism better than bad capitalism
- Where did Tenzing Norgay live
- Why are online users so rude
- What are the best beaches in Australia
- Computer glasses are harmful to the eye
- What is the main strength of Christianity
- What are nice day hikes in Taiwan
- Are Android phones working fine in China?
- How did rotten tomatoes get so popular
- How do you get serious revenge
- How can I leave Christianity
- Why did Aurangazeb imprison his father
- Taylor Swift becomes a legendary singer
- How religious are you
- How much money Narendra Modi has