Is my behavior normal 1
When children hurt themselves out of anger
Multiple triggers for autoaggression
The triggers for slightly auto-aggressive behavior in the little ones can be varied: as soon as something doesn't work while playing or getting dressed, or if the parents don't do what the little ones want. "Sometimes the children are also angry because they cannot understand why they are not getting something, such as a chocolate bar from the supermarket," explains Simonszent. If parents then say "No", the child mutates into a roaring dwarf.
The psychologist advises to stay calm and not to rant. He takes a critical view of using sweets or cell phones as a distraction maneuver: "The child perceives this as a reward, remembers it and will try it this way again and again."
Children are not yet able to put problems into words
Parents can try a little to prevent difficult situations: If children are overtired, hungry or stressed in the family, they react more extreme to little things. It is important that the parents have a good bond with their child, that is, that they look after their needs with care. Because the little ones can usually not yet put their problem into words and need the support of their parents. By asking specific questions, it is often possible to find out where the difficulties are and how they can be solved. For example, handing the child a piece of fruit when they are hungry.
This is how children learn to deal with stress
Once the little one has calmed down a bit, parents can help him to classify the situation. For example, by explaining to him that it is okay to get help if something doesn't work out right away. Over time, the child learns to deal with difficulties. In everyday life, too, parents are role models in dealing with conflicts. "That doesn't mean that parents shouldn't get angry, but they should show their children how to deal with stressful situations appropriately," advises the psychologist. And if the child reacts calmly the next time, although the crown does not want to stay on its head: Do not forget to praise and encourage it to continue like this!
- Why do Indonesians love Islam
- What is the history of West Bengal
- What types of news channels are there
- How has modernity affected architecture?
- Which companies have the largest cash reserves?
- Can a dog eat cooked turkey meat?
- Stop barking silent dog whistles
- What happened during the war of 1812
- Are the Swedes Slavic?
- Why is King Akbar not liked by Hindus
- What is the future of POK
- Why does Indonesia use the Latin alphabet
- Are Scientologists a Christian Church
- Why is 5 Hours of Energy so popular?
- Can people develop further
- Will support Kasich Trump
- What are the birthdays of ITZY members
- What oaths do Australian doctors take?
- Mamaearth wipes are safe for babies
- Eccentrics are mostly introverted
- How does apathy ruin your life
- Regret moving to Oklahoma
- How dangerous are urban Naxals for India
- What discipline should an aspirant have?
- How is the speed of V1 calculated during take-off
- How is a deer and a reindeer different
- Is Uriel the angel of death
- How many countries participate in Quora
- Shut down StumbleUpon
- What is the Iran deal
- Are there Hindus in Peshawar
- What are cultural practices
- What are some benefits of telehealth
- Why didn't China invade Taiwan in 1949?