What is the highest mg hydrocodone
Hydrocodone or Dihydrocodeinone is an opioid that is structurally related to codeine and, like this, belongs to the derivatives of morphine. As a single preparation (such as Dicodid) it acts as an analgesic (pain reliever) and as an antitussive (cough suppressant). In the USA, the drug is mainly used in combination preparations with paracetamol (such as Vicodin) or ibuprofen.
- 198 ° C
- 185-186 ° C (Hydrocodone hydrochloride)
- 118-128 ° C (Hydrocodone hydrogen tartrate 2,5 hydrate)
- bad in water (6.9 g l−1 at 25 ° C)
- soluble in ethanol and dilute acids
150 mg kg−1 (LD50, Rat, s.c.)
The side effects of hydrocodone include:
- Analgesic (pain reliever)
- Antitussive (cough suppressant)
In patients with otherwise treatment-resistant obsessive-compulsive disorder, observational studies showed a spontaneous reduction in symptoms when taking hydrocodone.
In Germany, hydrocodone is subject to the Narcotics Act Annex III and the Narcotics Prescription Ordinance, in the United Kingdom to the Misuse of Drugs Act, in which it is classified in class A (highest level of danger). In Switzerland it is subject to the federal law on narcotics and psychotropic substances.
In the doctor series Dr. House does the protagonist Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) continually hydrocodone (Vicodin) to numb his pain.
In the feature film The Martian, Mark Watney dips a potato into a liquid with the words "I dip this potato in a little Vicodin and nobody can stop me".
- ↑ abcEntry for Hydrocodone in the ChemIDplus database of the United States National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- ↑ abcEntry on hydrocodone. In: Römpp Online. Georg Thieme Verlag, accessed on June 1, 2014.
- ↑ Data sheet Hydrocodone (+) - bitartrate salt from Sigma-Aldrich, accessed on April 4, 2011 (PDF). Template: Sigma-Aldrich / date not given
- ↑ ABDA active ingredient dossier: Hydrocodone, retrieved from dimdi.de
- ↑ Specialist information Hydrocodone Streuli 5 mg / 10 mg, As of September 2012.
- ↑ Mellar P. Davis: Opioids in Cancer Pain. OUP Oxford, 2009, ISBN 978-0-19-923664-0 (limited preview in Google book search), p. 89 ff.
- ↑ Eberhard Klaschik: Pain therapy and symptom control in palliative medicine. In: Stein Husebø, Eberhard Klaschik (ed.): Palliative medicine. 5th edition, Springer, Heidelberg 2009, ISBN 3-642-01548-4, pp. 207-313, here: p. 233.
- ↑ Eberhard Klaschik: Pain therapy and symptom control in palliative medicine. 2009, p. 233.
- ↑ Vicodin, drugs.com, accessed June 3, 2013.
- ↑ Joyce Davidson, Throstur Bjorgvinsson: Current and potential pharmacological treatments for obsessive-compulsive disorder. In: Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. Volume 12, No. 6, June 2003, pp. 993-1001, doi: 10.1517 / 135437188.8.131.523, PMID 12783603.
- ↑ Misuse of Drugs Act 1971: Schedule 2: Controlled Drugs, Part I: Class A Drugs, accessed June 3, 2013.
- ↑ Quoted from the Swiss Medicines Compendium.
- How does rectal cancer feel?
- Why is Smallville so popular
- Why is France often associated with surrender?
- Are Indian students safe in Turkey?
- Tenor versus baritone who is better
- Working gemstone substitute products 1
- Should I come to a dating site?
- Which are some amazing stories from Mahabharat
- Silver is undervalued compared to gold
- What should everyone know about first aid
- What is the difference between liberalism and progressivism
- What does Lengua de Tienda mean
- Which drug is good for dark circles?
- Is psychoanalysis a pseudoscience?
- What is the fastest American production car
- We say dogs, come here
- What does tldr stand for
- What are the best amateur photo competitions
- What makes a good pizza
- Deserve Indian democracy
- How much does laser eye surgery cost
- Can RLWL 10 be confirmed
- What is effective against affective
- Do banks offer loans for fixed-term deposits
- What is the most reliable diesel engine
- What is honeywell
- Which company grinds and polishes diamonds
- Why is Medicare getting so expensive
- What color is math red or blue
- Why don't Zappos ship internationally
- Is an AAP threat to BJP
- What is the need for blockchain
- Has President Trump hair implants