Did Romanians influence the Punjabi?
Punjabi translation agency
Punjabi or Punjabi / Punjabi is a language used by more than 100 million speakers. It is the official language in Pakistan and in the Indian state of Punjab. It is written, depending on the occurrence, either in the so-called Shahmukhi script (which roughly means "from the mouth of the kings") or in the Gurmukhi script (which means: "from the mouth of the guru"). Punjabi is also a tonal language, i.e. depending on how the pitch behaves, the meaning of a word results.
Comprehensive language skills are required primarily because of the complexity of the language. That is why the World Contact translation agency, based in Gera (Thuringia), offers qualified translators who specialize in German-Punjabi or Punjabi-German translations. Both general texts and specialist texts German-Punjabi or Punjabi-German are done in our Punjabi translation agency in a timely and quality-conscious manner. Since our translation agency World Contact has a broad portfolio of native-speaking translators who specialize in technical translations, legal translations and scientific translations, we can guarantee that your orders will be processed with impeccable high quality.
High quality of our service at the Punjabi translation agency
Regardless of whether you need a legal translation, a technical translation or a scientific translation, our Punjabi translation agency provides the right Punjabi-German or German-Punjabi translator for all subject areas. In order to guarantee you a flawless translation, we work with professional and highly specialized native speakers who handle your orders with both content and linguistic precision.
Whether it's a Punjabi-German or German-Punjabi translation, our Punjabi translation agency World Contact in Gera works competently, professionally, reliably and with the most modern options.
All of the data and documents you provide to us will be treated with appropriate care and confidentiality.
- What do Ukrainians think of Azerbaijan?
- Why is dwarka so expensive
- Can Jain food be considered vegan
- Is India able to defeat Pakistan?
- Can you sell homemade kombucha
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is too anti-business
- Why was John Lennon such an asshole
- Will the economic community of AEC ASEAN be successful
- Are communism and liberal democracy compatible
- Pol Pot and Joseph Stalin were atheists
- Why is America not democratic
- Will food ever be replaced?
- What makes technicians tick
- Suggest gay guys with a ring
- What causes RBC clumping
- How does culture affect systems
- Can be found anywhere in Syria without fighting
- How is Indian politics doing nowadays
- Why did Donald Trump become President 1
- Tesla still makes cars
- How does carbon dioxide affect the atmosphere?
- Are lemurs considered dangerous
- What's stopping you from going to church?
- How will Mumbai survive the overgrowing population