What are the classes for Carleton University
LANGUAGE HOLIDAYS IN CANADA
~ DESTINATION CANADA ~
UNIVERSITY in OTTAWA
for 10 to 17 and 18 to 19 year olds
Please write to us about information events. We are planning information evenings in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Alzey, Dresden, Hamburg and Wolfsburg in autumn 2021 and in spring 2022 in Vienna, Graz, Linz and Steyr.
Language holidays for lively 10-17 year olds and 18-19 year olds in July-August. Explore the Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto. Improve your English and make new international friends. Full support.
Prices, dates, insurance
for 10-17 and 18-19 year olds
Carleton University in Ottawa
Accommodation and meals
Already at the airport, the arriving students feel a typical Canadian friendliness. The care and well-being of our guest students are very important to us. Our supervisors are available around the clock. Two young people each share a room in the modern student residence.
The language holidays take place in a beautiful park area on the campus of Carleton University in Ottawa. Of course, we also ensure healthy full catering in a tidy environment. There is a choice of three full meals a day (all you can eat), seven days a week and a large selection of hot and cold dishes, salads, fruits and beverages.
Lessons and free time:
Specially trained ESL teachers (English as a Second Language) teach the students five lessons per day (three in the morning and two in the afternoon) according to their language level.
Everyone then participates in a variety of sports and entertainment activities. Our participants do not know boredom. The colloquial language is English. Our participants come from all over the world.
As part of the program, excursions are planned on weekends: City tour in Ottawa, visit to parliament, tour to Montreal. The four-week program includes a visit to "Omega Park". (A huge game reserve where you can watch Canadian game in the wild).
The special tour to Toronto, CN Tower, the Niagara Falls, SkyDome, and Canada Wonderland enrich the "Total Learning Experience" experience in Canada.
Prices, dates, insurance
Click for registration form
Four weeks: $ 5,500 USD (ex Ottawa Airport) conversion table
from July 9th to August 6th 2022 (maximum 28 days)
Three weeks: $ 4,500 USD (ex Ottawa Airport) conversion table
from July 9th to July 30th 2022 (maximum 21 days) or
from July 16 to August 6, 2022 (maximum 21 days)
Included in the fees:
- Travel support from Frankfurt
- Transfer to and from Ottawa Airfield
- Three (or four) weeks of lessons & supervised free time, school materials
- Accommodation in a modern university dormitory, two participants each in one room
- Fresh bed linen and room cleaning weekly (no towels)
- Meals, (3 full meals, 7 times a week - "all you can eat")
- Modern sports facilities; (Tennis, basketball, swimming, etc.)
- Excursions on weekends
- Guaranteed security; 24 hour care
- Health and Accident Insurance ($ 100,000 CAN). Medical care
- Graduation ceremony and group photo
Not included in the fees:
- Airfare and pocket money are not included in the price. We will again organize an accompanied group flight from Frankfurt to Canada. Domestic German feeder flights with Lufthansa to / from Frankfurt are probably included. If you are interested in this group flight, please inform Ms. Lisbeth Graverholt in good time
- Niagara Falls & Toronto Tour: During the three- or four-week program, we recommend the exciting excursion to the Niagara Falls. Boat trip with the "Lady of the Mist" below the falls. Drive to the Skylon Tower with a unique view of the Canadian and American falls. Two days and one night. Tour of Toronto, CN Tower, and a visit to the restaurant. Price including bus travel, admissions, accommodation, meals and full support: $ 495 US dollars. Conversion table
- Outdoor adventure weekend
For a one-time Canadian adventure with full care and catering (canoeing, swimming, climbing, singing, campfire, cabin accommodation): $ 200 US dollars.
& nbspClick for registration form;
Please send inquiries and brochures to:
English-in-Canada - Destination Canada
Preparing for the rapidly internationalizing world is an important step in life. Experience abroad in Canada brings substantial dividends. For personal development and for later career opportunities. The investment is worth it.
- What are the characteristics of social globalization
- Sustainably takes back POK for India
- How do I deal with casteists
- What are the most touching music videos
- Do Jewish people feel connected to Israel?
- What are some strange villages in india
- Why do cameras see infrared
- What are the laws of magnetism
- Why would anyone hate acronyms?
- Why does a boy look old
- What is the scientific name of Belladonna
- Why are Kashmiri separatists against Amarnath Yatra
- Who wants to visit Pakistan
- What is the aperture used for?
- Why some websites may not load
- Software development is easier than software development
- How clean India is from SWACCHATA ABHIYAAN
- Where are cheap paragliders
- Is the contemporary term boomer ageist
- Are nairs kshatriyas
- Which year of World War II was the bloodiest
- What is earth 73 in the reversal of arrows
- The pump increases the pressure
- When was Mahatma Gandhi born