Is depression a gift from God
Feeling life, a gift from God
God created us with a rich world of emotions. So many nuances! Feelings from love to depression - a huge range. Ingeniously thought up by our creator.With the help of the list of feelings on this page you can learn to name your feelings exactly.
Have you ever thought about the meaning of our feelings? We all experience sometimes nice and sometimes less nice feelings. Sometimes they are a little more intense, sometimes less intense (also called intensity).
Feelings as a measure of life?
Until a few years ago I thought that feelings are my most important life measure. I tried to feel good as often as possible. My ideal in life was self-realization. However, when I realized God's word and will, I realized that having good feelings is not the most important thing in life. There is something infinitely more important. When we see how God views our lives and how we can be reconciled to God, then we have found an immeasurably precious treasure.
The creator of the world cannot be experienced through our feelings and senses that he has given us. He created our feelings for us above all so that we can find our way around this world better and can also experience it through feeling, but not to recognize him as the Creator of the world and people (with feelings).
So that we can know God, He gave us his written word and our minds! And he gave us the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. This is eternal God and became man to die for our sins so that we can be reconciled to God through faith in Jesus. Whoever believes in Jesus (the real Jesus of the Bible!) Is a child of God and someone like that has received eternal life from God. Feelings are useful and good and God-given but not a God-given property of our biological body in order to recognize the almighty, all-knowing God.
[Jesus:] Verily, verily, I say to you: Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and does not come to judgment, but has passed from death to life.
The big list of feelings
The list is sorted according to the quality of the feelings. The beautiful and pleasant feelings are at the top, the unpleasant to very bad feelings further down (from love to depression).
The terms of feeling are arranged in 5 different areas.
5 emotional categories
1. great feelings
2. good / pleasant feelings
3. Neutral feelings
4. uncomfortable feelings
5. very bad feelings
The ranking (order) of feelings was chosen according to our assessment. You may well choose a different order of precedence for some terms. It can also happen that your feeling can be described in several terms. As a rule, the terms should be in the same emotional category.
|4||one with God|
|19||in the right place at the right time|
|20||in a good mood|
|70||at a loss|
|95||with special needs|
|101||pursued by bad luck|
|107||at the wrong place|
|111||tortured by migraines||bad feelings|
|124||In the narrow corner|
- Are nose jobs painful
- Meditation can cause hallucinations
- Are related to glaucoma and diabetes
- What is the mechanism of light
- Why India is a democracy
- How do I cure myopia
- Where can I buy absinthe in Mumbai
- Can the average person handle military training
- American students study Canadian history at school
- Is the Airbus A380 a good aircraft
- Can Great Britain restore its former glory?
- Why does Syria support ISIS
- What is the significance of G 20
- What is a balanced portfolio
- How can we cook mushrooms
- Why do some people wear magnetic bracelets
- An array can contain different types of data
- How do radical and moderate Republicans differ?
- Ashkenazi Jews have German ancestry
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy
- What were Hitler's plans for America?
- What happened after the Jauhar of Padmavati
- What are different flavors of chocolates
- Which branch of government is important